Releasing the beast for Magnum ice cream
Unilever’s Magnum asked us to help them launch the Magnum Double ice cream in Singapore. We needed an experience that would drive awareness and social buzz around the delectable new product.
Insight and strategy
People don’t buy ice cream for its nutritional value. They buy it for a moment of indulgence.
Instead of focusing on the product, we focused on the pleasure it gives; the ultimate experience for a group of social influencers to indulge their passions in fashion, art, music and taste. We created a layered experience. And just like the Magnum Double, it got better with every bite.
Introducing the Magnum Mansion. An homage to pleasure, featuring activities designed to capture the imagination of social influencers.
From our lavish event invite to our partnerships with local influencers to experiential projections, we maximized every element of the launch at Magnum Mansion for pleasure, social sharing and buzz.
- 270-degree experiential projections formed the interior of the mansion, bringing to life the theme of “release the beast, dare to go double.”
- We dared Pleasure Seekers to unleash their imaginations by creating their wildest Magnum concoctions with unique toppings and animal-inspired prints at our Pleasure Bar.
- A chocolate painting station gave guests the opportunity to paint their personal masterpieces, which were added to a giant Chocolate Lion Sculpture.
- Pleasure Seekers received a makeover to reveal their wild side at our Magnum Style Lounge. With the help of fashion influencer Melissa Koh and her selection of curated fashion pieces, inner style beasts were brought to life.
- Guests then got to reveal their new personas before the camera in a self-indulgent moment of pleasure. Post-event, these professional portraits were sent to influencers, helping to drive another wave of social media conversations around Magnum and the new Magnum Double.
- The bold music brought the party to the next level, unleashing the party animal in our Pleasure Seekers as inspiration took them to the dance floor to party through the night at the Magnum Mansion.
Thanks to Jack Morton, Magnum showed Pleasure Seekers how to truly release the beast.