As a brand experience agency, we help our clients connect their brands to the people who matter most to their business. As members of the global community, we can only do this effectively if we do so sustainably.
We’re committed to upholding the highest standards of conduct related to:
- Forced or involuntary labor
- Child labor
- Wages & benefits
- Working hours
- Respect & dignity
- Freedom of association
- Health & safety
- Protection of the environment
- Laws, including regulations & other legal requirements
- Ethical dealings
- Monitoring / record keeping
- Supplier’s suppliers & agents
Our Environmental Management System (EMS) follows the US Environmental Protection Agency’s guidelines:
Planning, including identifying environmental aspects and establishing goals
Implementing, including training and operational controls
Checking, including monitoring and corrective action
Reviewing, including progress reviews and acting to make needed changes to the EMS.
On a monthly basis we track our progress against specific goals for environmental sustainability based on prior year’s baseline:
- Energy consumption
Reduce consumption of electricity 5%
- Waste management and recycling
Increase pounds of recycled material 3%
- Transportation & health management
Reduce carbon emissions by 3%
- Each employee supports sustainability by being aware of our goals and clear on how s/he can support sustainability at jack.
- Our sustainability taskforce meets regularly to ensure we’re on track. It represents every jack region and all levels of our agency.
- All of our vendors are required to complete a sustainability questionnaire and a supplier code of conduct.