What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Event Technology Support (CRM/EDC) - Experiential Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is looking for an Event Marketing Technology Associate who will manage and execute best practices in lead generation, data capture initiatives, and event technology. This role will support an automotive client and agency partner event projects.
What you’ll do
- Manage and execute best practices in lead generation, data capture initiatives, and event technology focused on GM and agency partner event projects
- Provide on-site and remote technical support during event activations (power requirements, internet, equipment transport for tours, etc)
- Identify and integrate the use of new technology, such as photo, social, VR/AR, Beacons, and mobile apps
- Detect, evaluate, trouble shoot, prioritize and resolve technical requests, issues and inquiries quickly and completely utilizing trouble shooting tools
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and external vendors
- Support onsite executions of projects by managing the on-site set up and execution
- Run required reporting and data analysis, including source code acquisition, invoicing, and quality assurance testing
- Edit and update CSS and HTML pages
- Assessing, troubleshooting, and resolving connectivity issues (WIFI, Cellular)
- Assisting with setting up peripherals (scanners, RFID readers, etc)
- Experience and comfort working with mobile devices like tablets and smart phones
Who you are!
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to handle technical issues and challenges that happen in live marketing
- A subject matter expert on event technology (or just technology!)
- Enjoy working with diverse teams, clients, and vendors
- Proactive: you’re not afraid to bring forward suggestions that make the team a better team
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
What you’ll bring to Jack
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting remote users of technology
- Enjoyment working with technology
- Superior communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines, both simultaneously and independently
- Willingness to support off-hour (night, weekends) requests
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.