What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Senior Producer (initial 3 month contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
The Senior Producer will oversee all content related to one of our core clients. They will have oversight of multiple project and help resource jobs according to project requirements. They will also be required to produce when necessary. During quieter periods they will assist on other projects in the company. They will be feeding in directly to the Executive Producers in the Broadcast and Content Department.
Project Scoping and Delivery
- Full Management of new and on-going production projects
- Producing (book crew, client liaison, managing production, managing budgets and post-production) and delivering content.
- Client liaison - either face-to-face, regular calls, emails with the support of the Account Manager
- Helping set up robust production and post-production schedules for each project
- Liaising with key talent and agents on fees, terms and contracts
- Managing the producers, production managers and production coordinators
- Ensuring the correct team is booked for each project
- Attend and responding to briefs
- Support the wider Content and Broadcast Department
- Provide management of projects through to delivery
- Build relationships with existing clients to generate further revenue opportunities
Budget Creation and Coordination
- Work with the project leads to create and manage content budget
- Ensure freelancers and 3rd party suppliers are paid on time
- Ensuring all budgets are reconciled
- Monitoring margins across several projects.
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable member of multiple project teams
- Take initiative to identify what needs to be done and follows through on required actions.
- Experienced Senior Producer with demonstrable branded content and corporate experience
- Ideally some broadcast experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of post-production work flows.
- This is a client facing role therefore strong client management skills are essential
- Proven experience of managing crews and production teams
- Full management of production processes including schedules and over-seeing budget reconciliation
- Highly organised with faultless admin skills
- Confident in pitching, writing and presenting
- Ability to use own initiative whilst still working as part of the larger team
- Understanding of brands, agencies and broadcasters and digital content landscape
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of client approval processes and scheduling
- Ability to convert a concept into a working product
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience and a passion for topical content is key
- Excellent freelance crew contacts to call upon for different types/levels of production
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.