What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Regional Market Coordinator
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We’re a global brand experience agency; best known for event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social, mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We have special expertise with public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met
- Attend and present at regional monthly planning meetings, providing strategic identification, recommendation, negotiation and execution support of all local experiential marketing opportunities
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely
- Maintain on-going communication and results reporting retail clients
- Integrate a consumer engagement tactic at events that provides data that can be used to measure event effectiveness and ROI
- Identify and evaluate targeted brand and product marketing opportunities
- Negotiate promotional pricing
- Execute seamless program management to ensure KPIs metrics are met
- Complete all post-program reporting
- Program budget management
- Assist in brand strategy to uncover fresh brand/product/audience insights
- Take brand/product/audience insights and work to turn them into big ideas
- Ensure that the highest possible quality is delivered
- Ensure that the client need is solved by the project deliverables
- Strong project management, organizational and communication
- 1-3 years’ experience in experiential marketing (planning, onsite execution), negotiating and giving presentations strongly
- Willing to Travel up to 30% and work weekends, if
- Demonstrated production competencies; client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, organizational sophistication, attention to detail, flexibility and professional
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.