What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Project Manager - Branded Entertainment
Westlake Village, California, United States
At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We’re a global brand experience agency with special expertise in public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image.
Interested in working at Jack? Great! We just happen to be looking for a passionate Project Manager on the west coast (Los Angeles area) to work closely with senior-level stakeholders as an integral part of the Branded Entertainment team on our automotive account (we LOVE cars). This role will involve aspects of client initiatives and communications as part of select client internal Marketing/Product programs.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of Branded Entertainment Industry required
- Effective understanding of Automotive industry and brand engagement/placement preferred
- Working knowledge of building sustainable and diversified branding opportunities
- Ability to synthesize the Client’s business objectives, and how the brands can support the goals and objectives within the Entertainment industry
- Strong and proven track record in entertainment industry events and influencer marketing – back of house analytics/CRM knowledge is preferred
- Experience with curating unique branding opportunities in the media and entertainment industry with strong follow-through to program completion
- Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas and future possibilities for clients while recognizing established purviews
- Experience in collaborating with strategy, analytics, creative and production teams to ensure strong program development and flawless executions within budget
- Clear professional communication to the client and senior internal team members regarding program scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items
- Understanding of how to ensure strong measurement metrics are in play to increase brand visibility and sales
- Strategic mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- Aptitude for managing vehicle fleet coordination/distribution where required
- Polished communicator – both written and verbal, with strong PowerPoint/presentation skills
- Comfortable working with high-net-worth individuals and influencers with professionalism and confidentiality
- Process-oriented with the ability to work within parameters to achieve strategic and practical goals in a timely manner
- West Coast base essential
- Deep trusted advisor relationships with the client and internal teammates
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate
- Collaborative participation in the re-establishment of the Branded Entertainment space
- Seen as a valuable team player and project lead
- Impeccable operational management
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others cross-departmentally
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
What we require:
- 4-6 plus years of marketing/client services experience
- Strong project management, organization, time management, communication skills, and follow-through are imperative
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to build and maintain positive key relationships, alliances, and partnerships with a variety of participants and facilitate a variety of communications and projects on behalf of the stakeholders involved
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills are needed to gain support for event marketing programs
- Willing to Travel up to 35% and work weekends if necessary (Frequent event travel and several day trips for meetings)
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.