What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Account Manager - Client Relations
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and detail oriented Account Manager to join our Detroit office. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with key client contacts, as well as, all internal teams. The primary focus of the Account Manager is to manage the day-to-day client relationship, acting as the “point person” to ensure that all projects and services are delivered according to specifications, on time and within budget. The Account Manager oversees team project/program execution, acts as a source of information for and provides direction to cross-discipline teams.
Here’s the job:
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact relaying important information on the status of meetings and events that Jack is producing for the Buick GMC clients
- Cultivate relationships with key client contacts and partners (multiple agencies & partnerships)
- Plan, manage and facilitate weekly internal status meetings on dealer meetings and events being produced
- Support the Account Director in the planning and facilitation of weekly client status meetings
- Work with the production team to prepare and manage project timelines and creative deliverables for dealer meetings and events
- Work across internal departments to ensure seamless program integration and effective execution
- Understand and work within client’s operations/processes as needed to ensure effective and timely reviews and approvals
- Understand the Buick and GMC brands, the Buick GMC dealer network in an effort to ensure proper brand alignment and efficiencies
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding scope, budget, schedules and project status/action items
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- You’re comfortable in front of clients and confident in your role
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
What we require:
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in marketing, with hands-on experience in experiential marketing
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to build and maintain key relationships, alliances and partnerships with a variety of participants and facilitate a variety of communications and projects on behalf of the stakeholders involved
- Must have organizational, project management and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage a number of key initiatives simultaneously
- Must be proficient in MS Teams, Word, Excel
- Willing to travel (up to 20%) and work weekends if needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.