What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director
San Francisco, California, United States
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the desire to be Extraordinary, and to create simple, moving, and original brand experiences for some of the worlds biggest and most ambitious brands.
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We set egos aside, and push hard to do and create great work. We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
What’s the role?
You are a passionate and conceptual Associate Creative Director, ready to be a champion of the client brand, and bring it to life through experiential, digital, and content-based executions and ideas. You will lead some projects, support senior creative leads on other projects, and become an integral member of a larger team driving multiple projects and relationships with our tech client. You are a storyteller, a seeker and spreader of inspiration, comfortable with clients, a designer with a strong eye, and able to do as well as you direct. You’re looking to grow, to be challenged, and make your mark in the experiential world.
Most importantly you are YOU, and we would have it no other way.
Our ideal candidate
You support the creative process by generating innovative ideas and engaging the audience through effective concept development, creative realization and skillful writing. You work with Strategists, Designers and other account team members to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions that bring the experiential platform to life, drive client results, and meet the budget realities of the project.
Flawless Creative Execution
- Work closely with Designers and other account team members to ensure on-brand design, accurate message content and adherence to the experiential platform
- Remain involved in production through project completion to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
Creative Team Engagement
- Be an active member of a rich, collaborative creative team and broader office culture
- Keep abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences, and bring your ideas and inspirations to the table
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations with the creative department
- Develop creative strategies and innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work alongside the lead Creative Director to support the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting ideas
Client Management / Business Development
- Help develop business development strategies for new and existing clients. Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results.
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas.
- Six plus years of creative or other relevant experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Strong storyteller and defender of the work
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Knowledge of experiential marketing, conferences, and B2B content development
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating idea
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.