What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Analyst - Event Marketing Analytics
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Position: Analyst – Analytics
Summary: The role of Analyst is multi-faceted position. The role exists not only to analyze data, but to clearly tell the story behind the data. This analyst will be responsible for auditing and compiling data from multiple sources with the goal of providing actionable insights on the performance of various experiential marketing initiatives.
- Support the creation & execution of consumer measurement strategies across a portfolio of annual events
- Collaborate with internal marketing and strategy teams to determine relevant business goals & desired research outcomes
- Help design the consumer data capture experience by crafting digital and on-site surveys that fit seamlessly into overall event plans
- Distill insights from consumer data capture efforts, synthesizing key findings into a clear, compelling story - make complex ideas clear, simple and understandable
- Routinely present research & metrics findings to internal teams with interpretation of how events and promotions are impacting business objectives
- Audit information entered in proprietary systems to ensure accuracy, identify issues as they arise and develop solutions to address data irregularities
- Manage secondary data resources, serving as a center of expertise for pulling, aggregating, and reporting
- Work with 3rd party vendor teams as needed to implement measurement and associated reporting
- Immerse yourself in the latest trends and developments in Experiential Marketing measurement
- 2-3 years’ experience in positions involving marketing research or database analytics
- Strong analytic skills, knowledge of statistics (significance testing, correlations, sampling, analytic methods) a plus
- Ability to articulate complex results and concepts to non-analytical staff and clients
- Knowledge of consumer trends with ability analyze and integrate diverse sources of information.
- Education: Bachelor Degree - the specific degree may vary, but a strong background in market research or analytics and the associated skills is required
- Client service mind-set, strong attention to detail and commitment to "doing what it takes" to deliver quality work on time
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical analysis skills preferred
- Strong collaborator and able to manage others or work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing technology is a plus
Jack Morton is an EEO Employer - M/F/V/D
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.