What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Regional Market Associate, WR
Westlake Village, California, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate Regional Market Associate in Westlake Village, CA to work on our automotive account (we LOVE cars). As our marketing and meeting projects have increased significantly through 2021 and into 2022, we look for this new role to independently manage small programs or parts of larger programs ensuring that client needs are met and exceeded. It requires an individual who is highly organized, confident and collaborative.
This role independently manages small programs or parts of larger programs ensuring that client needs are met and exceeded. It requires an individual who is highly organized, confident and collaborative.
Here’s the job:
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded
- Ensure project/program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Manage all the details: production assets, logistics, travel, program wrap-up and archiving
- Own the budget: coordinate production estimates and invoices, manage/oversee finance/accounting project functions, reconcile programs
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Partner with and manage several vendors and suppliers.
- Consistently identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement process and supporting databases
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- College degree
- 1-2 years project management/production experience required
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skill
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work under pressure from numerous deadlines and competing priorities
- Team oriented, strong work ethic, positive attitude, ability to embrace change, always willing to support others
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in planes, trains and automobiles as 30% of the gig is spent travelling
- Be OK with giving up some of your weekends (because we don’t execute many events on Tuesday afternoons)
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.