What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Sr. Project Associate
Detroit, Michigan, United States
This Senior Project Associate role will support the Auto Show team with planning and executing exciting consumer experiences, across multiple auto shows. This position will work with both internal and external partners and clients to oversee the development and execution of shows.
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are clearly communicated to internal teams, and that those needs are not only met, but exceeded
- Build and maintain effective client, partner, and team relationships, ensuring that all stakeholder needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a timely way
- Work with Creative Team and external partners to identify new opportunities to create excellent consumer experiences at Auto Shows
- Work with Production team and various vendors to develop and execute creative concepts for Auto Shows
- Work with Analytics team to help manage event engagement measurement program for Auto Shows
- Ensure that a comprehensive results summary is complete after each Major show
- Provide support to Production and Creative for seamless onsite execution
- Have the ability to quickly learn and understand the “processes” involved to deliver GM promotional programs and to consistently adhere to these guidelines.
- Assist in managing project budgets, ensuring revenue of assigned scope / programs is captured
- Work closely with Production Services team and Auto Show Producers to oversee coordination on invoices and vendor payments
- Ensure that the highest possible project quality is always delivered, using:
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Crystal-clear communication skills
- Ensure that client needs are solved by the project deliverables
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
- Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
What we require:
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Experience planning a range of large and small scale events, where multiple stakeholders, internal, and external partners are involved; strong preference to experience in working with global markets
- Willing to travel up to 15% and work weekends if necessary
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, organizational sophistication, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.