Latest jobs at Jack
Project Coordinator, Experiential Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented individual to work alongside our client in support of their Discount Retail Programs. You will work closely with the internal Client incentive team and other agency partners as needed.
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded
- Work with Project Lead to ensure project/program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Manage all the details: production assets, logistics, travel, program wrap-up and archiving
- Assist with budget management: coordinate production estimates and invoices, manage/oversee finance/accounting project functions, reconcile programs
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Partner with and manage several vendors and suppliers
- Consistently identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement process and supporting databases
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
- Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
What we require:
- Team player with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated self-starter who can build great client relationships
- Strong presentation and communication/writing skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once, utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Agency and/or automotive experience is a plus
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.