Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Account Executive ensures all aspects of a project or program are successfully delivered to the client. This hands-on role is responsible for managing creative development and execution of assignments in partnership with the Creative, Strategy and Production teams to ensure their overall successful completion.
You’ll be an organized team player who loves to build strong relationships internally and externally and has a passion for growing and learning. The ideal candidate is able to problem solve and manage projects and logistics in a team-based, fast paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage project process from Client briefing to creative development to execution
- Review client briefing documents to ascertain all necessary information is provided
- Facilitate communication between team members ensuring they are informed of all pertinent information for the successful completion of assignments
- Draft detailed work orders for each deliverable to include all relevant information, links, images and examples to facilitate creative development
- Demonstrate strong attention to details and the ability to work within multiple work streams
- Provide clear and concise recaps of meetings and revise according to any feedback provided
- Own client communication schedule, and ensure clear communication to the client
- Act as point of contact for client and internal team on general questions
- Assist with the development of case studies
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Build relationships with junior-level clients
- Demonstrate a grasp of the client’s business and inherent issues by reading relevant news and trade publications to identify market trends, competitive activity, and potential client opportunities
- Participate in the delivery of solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Work with the Account Supervisor and/or Sr. Director to assist with the development and delivery of client proposals
- Monitor and analyze competitive/trend information and communicate with the team
- Support/lead internal project kick-off meetings communicating the assignment, background, strategy, objectives, deliverables and timing
- Work with strategy and creative partners to ensure all creative content and agency solutions successfully respond to client’s needs and are aligned with brand standards and guidelines
- Participate in creative brainstorms
- Work with Finance team to draft and manage monthly invoicing
- Ensure project change notices are clearly communicated to clients and approved
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
For this role you will need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Passion for brands and for brand experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
- Maintains composure under pressure and is comfortable juggling different priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests for multiple team members and self.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
- Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse perspectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in QSR industry preferred
- Experience in a creative agency or preferred
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.