Latest jobs at Jack
Audit Associate, Marketing Industry
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented individual to work alongside our client, in support of their Discount Programs. You will work closely with the internal client audit team and other agency partners as needed.
- Assist client team in conducting audits
- Manage, execute, and review all audits
- Scope the audit, develop the audit plan, execute the audit, and publish the final report
- Communicate audit requirements to the auditee
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items to ensure the smooth and timely delivery for audit reports
- Administrate and track eligibility behind Discount Programs and review retail incentive eligibility
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- You demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
What we require:
- Team player with strong problem solving, analytical, and confidentiality skills
- Demonstrated self-starter who can build great client relationships
- Self-discipline to focus on and execute role in a work from home setting
- Strong presentation and communication/writing skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members
- Ability to manage multiple assignments at once, utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Ability to understand the incentive compliance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Agency and/or automotive experience is a plus
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.