Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Account Supervisor ensures all aspects of a project or program are successfully delivered to the client. This role is responsible for managing inter-team dynamics by providing ongoing oversight, management and mentorship to more junior team members to ensure deliverables are achieved on time, on budget and on strategy.
The Account Supervisor has developed close relationships with clients and is growing as a strategic partner and advisor, managing complex situations.
You’ll be an organized team player who loves to build strong relationships internally and externally and has a passion for motivating and mentoring individuals. The ideal candidate is able to problem solve and manage complex projects and logistics in a team-based, fast paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
• Owns projects/initiatives and work streams and provides ongoing status updates to VP, Senior Account Director and client lead
• Be a champion of extraordinary work – by providing inspiration, leadership and expertise in the agency’s offerings
• Manage the profitability of work – be cost-conscious of account handling expenses and alert to opportunities for growth in other project assignments
• Establish and guide appropriate processes for team and client collaboration in order to achieve business success on behalf of the client
• Excel in presentations in front of the client and external partners and be seen as credible voice on behalf of the agency and as a dynamic champion of extraordinary work
• Maintain clear and frequent communication with the client in order to ensure alignment regarding roles, responsibilities, budgets, schedules and status
• Review creative work-in-progress and provide recommendations for strengthening before client presentations
• Act as subject matter expert on best practices bringing to bear experience and insight daily
• Lead the development of scopes of work, budgets, staffing plans and schedules for incremental and new projects (in partnership with Production)
• Oversee existing budgets, schedules, and staffing plans (in-house and freelance resources), including ongoing reporting
Growing the Business
• Identify organic growth opportunities within existing business and new revenue streams
• Maintain a current and intensive knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their marketing and advertising plans; using knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes
• Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a satisfactory way
• Understand client’s business and business needs, allowing the agency to drive the client’s business forward and the client to be recognized for extraordinary work
• Partner with Brand Marketing to develop Award submissions and Case Studies
• Exceed expectations with the overall quality of the work (ideas & impact), yielding recognition from the industry, award shows & clients
• Recognize and know the brand’s DNA; know what drives brand affinity, engagement and purchase behavior
Culture & People
• Manage junior or mid-level staff, including; hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation
• Foster positive overall team dynamic while managing workflow of initiatives from start to finish
• Conduct regular team meetings and manage inter-team relationships in order to maximize team success
• Mentor junior team members, providing growth opportunities and ongoing guidance
• Develop strong partnerships with creative, strategy and production team members to ensure on target and effective program development and delivery
For this role you will need
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• 6-8 years of relevant marketing or client services experience required.
• Experience delivering solutions to clients is required.
• Experience managing or mentoring junior level employees is helpful.
• Experience with social media, particularly owned and organic.
• Experience with QSR industry including knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
• Maintains composure under pressure and is comfortable juggling different priorities.
• Ability to create strong relationships with internal and external teams.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize requests for multiple team members and self.
• Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
• Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse perspectives.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
• College degree preferred.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.