Latest jobs at Jack
Marketing Manager, Promotional Marketing
Westlake Village, California, United States
This is a cross functional role supports the daily management of regional automotive retail marketing programs, including: activation of dealer and wholesale marketing activities, managing various part sales incentive programs, leading in the planning of virtual, live and hybrid meeting planning activities, identifying opportunities for integration, and managing event activations for our clients. In this dynamic role, you will also work in a flex capacity to help support the national and regional client program activations as needed.
Here’s the job:
- Client Management
- Strategic planning and turn-key support of virtual and hybrid meetings.
- Be the centralized resource working closely with the client teams in support of dealer, wholesale and consumer promotional efforts.
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner.
- Project Delivery
- Support on-site promotional activities for select events as needed.
- Leverage divisional event opportunities to drive measurable business.
- Provide turn-key B2B meeting support for regional, national dealer, customer, and wholesale meetings.
- Identify opportunities, evaluating opportunities, negotiating the best deal for the client, executing the events and ensuring that a results summary is complete.
- Provide seamless onsite execution.
- Revenue Generation
- Drive incremental revenue, including: identifying special assignment opportunities to grow the business, including virtual meeting solutions and video production.
- Budget Management
- Closely manage project budgets and vendor scope of work to ensure flawless execution.
- Oversee coordination with all internal parties on invoices and vendor payments.
- Track programs against client budget to ensure costs are managed and minimized.
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously, have fun doing it and bring energy to a team
- You demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment and actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
What we require:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of account experience in the marketing communications industry with direct experience in maintaining and managing a robust database platform
- Experience in B2B marketing programs and contract negotiations
- Experience in execution of experiential marketing activities, negotiating and giving presentations strongly preferred, especially in the auto industry
- A basic understanding of the automotive aftermarket business
- Meeting planning experience a plus
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills must be demonstrated
- Candidate must be willing to work in a flexible manner from the Irving, TX office when work in person. Working remotely until regional office is open again safely for employees. Additional travel is estimated to be 10% and may include weekends as necessary – this is only an estimate at this time due to limitations of travel currently and may increase as business regains momentum
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.