Latest jobs at Jack
Freelance Senior Production Coordinator w/ Social Media Focus
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Who We are
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re committed to doing something extraordinary every day.
That brings us to you
The Freelance Production Coordinator with a Social Media Focus supports the production and strategy teams within our Boston office. The majority of time will be spent managing projects and deliverables for clients and liaising with multiple internal teams.
Additionally, you’ll contribute and support media plans with a focus on paid social, budget coordination and ad operations.
You’ll be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and support across multiple efforts. You’ll have an astute attention to detail, is a self-learner and happy in a highly collaborative environment.
**This position is currently fully remote due to the pandemic. We would prefer applicants in the Boston so there is flexibility to go into the office once we open but will consider all candidates based on skills and qualifications.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist client lead in providing clear communications to the client
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain “hot list” to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Coordinate resource needs with Resource Manager and using online tool, updating weekly
- Creation of work orders for deliverables
- Manage budgets using online tool, open POs, process invoices
- Track budget health and run weekly burn report
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed
- Manage media vendors and create buy authorizations
- Work with Production and Strategy on the management of media elements
- Creation and management of media tracker
- Management of UTMs (tracking codes)
- Trafficking to pubs and updates to media tracker
- QA and Screenshots of placements
- Assist with media reporting, including weekly spreadsheets, pulse checks, and larger measurement reports.
Social Media Strategy & Planning
- Contribute to media plans, with a special emphasis on paid social and content distribution with understanding of social platform offerings
- Support media execution for paid campaigns, across a variety of social platforms, with a specific ownership of campaign set up, audience creation, budget/ pacing management and ongoing optimization
- Champion the day-to-day paid social media buy stewardship across channels, including authorizations, specs, timelines and budgets
- Create media tags/ pixels and QA paid social media assets
- Download and aggregate campaign performance data regularly to then work with Strategist on data analysis to identify insights and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and vendors to ensure an effective creation and implementation of campaigns
- Support strategist on test and learn across new and existing platforms, with eye towards scaling testing and optimization capabilities
- Monitor industry changes and competitive landscape to help drive our strategy and execution
- Stay current with changing social media trends
- Work with the team to be a credible social media expert for clients on an ongoing basis, providing well-researched and results-driven guidance. Be able to expertly express strategic guidance through superior written and oral communication skills.
- Collaborate with creative, account, technology and production teams to ensure strategic delivery of agency services and client satisfaction.
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Superb attention to detail
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable member of multiple project teams
- Take initiative to identify what needs to be done and follows through on required actions.
- Participate in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving, time management, leadership, collaboration, communication, decision making, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional project management skills with a sense of urgency to meet deliverables
- Experience with paid media including social highly desired, including familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Reddit.
- Strong Excel skills
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.