Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director
New York, New York, United States
The Jack Morton New York office is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join our growing team. As an ACD, you’ll be accountable for generating big, brave, bold creative ideas and helping direct how those ideas come to life. You’ll report directly to the Executive Creative Director of the New York office. We are open to candidates with a background in art direction or copywriting.
- Generating big creative ideas to address clients’ business needs that are rooted in fresh brand, product and audience insights.
- Directing the expression of those ideas across all experience media – promotions, consumer, retail, live events, digital, social, mobile, environmental.
- Participating in the development of the creative brief and partnering with the strategy team to ensure the work delivers on the brief.
- Delivering ideas that win and generate revenue.
- Presenting your ideas in a compelling way to internal audiences and clients.
- Helping to build the agency's reputation, profile and relationships with talent and clients.
- Collaborating across the office’s and worldwide agency’s community of creative, strategy, growth and operations colleagues to share ideas, resources and best practices.
- Managing, mentoring, coaching junior creatives and fiercely protecting the agency culture that makes Jack a great place to work.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment; actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of overall creative experience preferably at a leading brand or ideas-driven agency
- A strong creative pedigree with a track record of delivering effective and outstanding creative work with a background in art direction, graphic design, or copywriting
- Ample hands-on work experience (you are a “do-er” – art director or writer) coupled with some management experience (you can lead a team – formally or informally)
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing strategic creative ideas
- An unwavering curiosity for creative and cultural innovation
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.