Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
About Jack Morton
At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. As part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), we work across 25 offices around the world to deliver award-winning work to clients like Lenovo, General Motors, SUBWAY Restaurants, Eaton, Liberty Mutual, Fidelity Investments, Samsung and P&G.
We believe that truly strategic and creative work can solve business challenges and transform brands. We celebrate brands that walk the walk more than they talk the talk. We spend our time thinking about how brands can enhance peoples’ lives, rather than trying to interrupt them.
We are seeking a razor-sharp Senior Strategist for our Boston office whose background includes communications strategy, brand planning, digital and analytics. Someone who is ready to take ownership of client deliverables and relationships as part of broader integrated account teams. The Senior Strategist will work in a client-facing role across accounts and new business to generate deliverables including: research briefings/insights, creative and strategic briefs, strategic point of view documents (POVs) and measurement plans/reports.
Client and Team Relationships
- Be the trusted advisor to our clients, identifying the challenges, manifesting opportunities and uncovering insights that will drive success.
- Demonstrate a clear, sophisticated understanding of client organizations and how to sell extraordinary work within them and grow relationships.
- Partner with clients to present results in a compelling way that reinforces the value of the work.
- Collaborate closely with creative, account, technology and production teams to ensure strategic delivery of agency services and client satisfaction, and the development of strategic solutions that grow our clients’ business and the agency’s business.
Strategic & Analytics Guidance
- Steer creative briefings — from overarching campaign development to distinctive initiatives — that result in breakthrough work for the category and industry. Understand the art of insight identification, close collaboration with creative teams and consumer behavior change.
- Deliver assigned strategy deliverables (i.e. presentations, research reports, creative briefs, point of view documents, measurement reports, etc.) independently.
- Develop campaign ecosystems that maximize the results of various channels and ensure that the sum is greater than the parts. Collaborate across departments to ensure that best practices are implemented and a learning agenda provides ongoing optimization opportunities.
- Provide sought-after expertise in some of the following areas: digital, social media, CRM, mobile, technology, user experience, search, media planning/buying and measurement/analytics.
- Serve as a thought leader on agency offerings and best practices, growing the agency’s expertise and services across: promotional marketing; digital/social/mobile; employee engagement; sponsorship marketing; retail experience; and event marketing.
- Drive organic growth of existing accounts and acquisition of new business through pitches.
- Oversee strategists, providing thought partnership, work reviews, career coaching and skills development. Partner with strategy team colleagues to maintain strategic consistency and efficiency across portfolios of work.
Culture and Inclusivity
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
- Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
- 7-10 years in a strategic role providing services within a marketing/ad agency, digital agency or relevant consulting firm. Digital and analytics experience is a plus.
- Experience driving day-to-day strategy on key client accounts.
- Strong verbal presentation/storytelling skills, excellent writing and interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Experience in research/analysis, digital, social and measurement/analytics service offerings within a marketing organization.
- Experience in and a desire to work across the agency’s offerings: promotional/integrated (campaign) marketing; digital/social/mobile; employee engagement; sponsorship marketing; retail experience; and event marketing.
- Experience with some or all of the following is preferred: research tools (i.e. MRI, Forrester, Mintel), web analytics packages (i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst / Omniture, Webtrends) and social media management (i.e. Radian6, Sysomos, Sprinklr).
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.