What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern Time Zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As an associate strategist, you will help to provide structure and insights to Jack Morton’s end-to-end project process. You’ll help to research issues, frame points of view, and create the strategic and creative ideas that launch, align, engage and build brands and to support projects strategically from inception through execution.
You are YOU, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliver assigned strategy assignments or assist more senior Strategists on more complex client assignments to win new business or expand existing client business
- Drive small RFP responses as ‘Ideas Lead’ and participate in new business pitches to generate revenue
- Produce client-ready deliverables: content, strategic stories, and points-of-view with coaching by senior creative and strategy team members
- Work across our delivery spectrum of launch, align, engage and build
- Plan and execute paid social campaigns across common platforms
Extract Fresh Insights
- Apply stellar analysis, research, and deduction to create insights that inform points of view that establish a solid foundation for pitches and client work
- Understand the client’s business & brand throughout the project life cycle to ensure proposals and work match client needs
- Identify new sources of information that provide teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Demonstrate active listening in client and team meetings, helping to uncover fresh client insights and angles critical to our success
- Delivery ongoing reports for key initiatives
- Participate in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view
- Represent work in client meetings and calls in ways that add value
Build Effective Relationships
- Collaborate actively with creative, account and production teams to ensure effective connections through all agency disciplines relative to client work
Culture and Inclusivity
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- Bachelor’s degree across various liberal arts and business disciplines
- 2-4 years in a strategic role in a creative agency or management consulting environment
- Passion for brands and for brand experiences
- Ability to collect, read, analyze, interpret and synthesis information from a variety of sources and develop strategic insights and points of view
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstration of key competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, creative thinking.
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.