What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Regional Market Manager - Experiential Marketing (Automotive)
Dallas, Texas, United States
At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We are a global brand experience agency; best known for event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social, mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. We have special expertise with public events, exhibits, broadcast design and moving image. Yep, we are multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
What we do is hard. So, we take care of each other. By taking the work seriously—but not ourselves. By demystifying smart and speaking like humans (no jargon, please). By embracing our delightful diversity (no uniforms here). And, like Jack himself, by getting joy out of seeing our impact on people.
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and energetic professional to serve as the Regional Market Manager (RMM) in our South Central Regional office located in Coppell, TX (Dallas suburb). The RMM will be responsible for executing a broad range of National, Regional and Dealer group funded experiential marketing-based programs as well as help guide junior account staff to not only meeting client objectives but also to facilitate their personal growth and development.
The successful candidate will possess strong, proven skills in all aspects of experiential marketing including but not limited to client relations and management, program development, brand integration, on-site execution, and budgeting. In addition, they will have some demonstrated experience guiding, developing, and motivating a team with a singular focus; ensuring all client and agency objectives and expectations are not only being met, but exceeded.
The successful candidate’s personality will be one that:
- says “yes” more than “no”
- demonstrates a strong ability to lead multiple assignments at one time
- allows them to be comfortable in front of clients and confident in their role
- is a consummate team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- appreciates the value of being highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- thrives on the challenge of finding new ways to grow the agency’s business
- pushes the envelope by thinking outside of the box and bringing new ideas, tactics and engagements to clients and co-workers
The successful candidate will support our culture by:
- understanding and appreciating the value of a “one team” approach
- enjoying and succeeding at working REALLY well with others
- supporting and contributing to a positive and productive cultural environment
- appreciating the perspective, “in life, there are no problems, ONLY opportunities”
- being committed to finding healthy work life balance for you AND your team members
- Take ownership of the project management process through the life cycle of the project to ensure the entire team are engaged with the process, using Jack processes and tools; review projects for quality assurance purposes and ensure that both internal and client reviews take place; conduct end-of-project debriefs.
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of program proposals, schedules, and staffing plans as they relate to solutions.
- Create and regularly update detailed project management documents that ensure our teams and the client have a clear view of program status, deadlines, and action items.
- Ability to regularly work nights, weekends, and holidays when activations are scheduled.
Client Focus / Relationship Management
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a timely way.
- Routinely advise, guide and counsel clients on solutions to their needs.
- Continually research and monitor automotive industry trends and happenings that directly or indirectly impact the client’s business.
- Establish and articulate clear roles for all team members, outlining their respective responsibilities and expectations.
- Possess strong project management skills, including setting agendas and objectives, controlling time, delegating assignments, and providing clear and concise actionable requests for staff and the client.
- Conduct regular team meetings, manage communications between team members to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Develop and actively manage vendor relationships promoters and agency.
- Ensure that all internal and client systems and processes are followed by subordinates.
- Promote a culture of trust, respect and transparency with the team and the client.
- Guide direct reports in day-to-day execution of programs, projects, and jobs.
- Provide direct reports with honest and constructive evaluations of their performance as a means of facilitating their professional growth while also ensuring that client needs are met effectively and efficiently.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing (experiential marketing and automotive experience a plus)
- Experience in sponsorships, contract negotiations and activating brand partnerships
- Experience in mentoring or leading staff
- Previously demonstrated ability to build and maintain key relationships, alliances, and partnerships with a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational, project management and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage several key initiatives simultaneously
- Willing to travel 20% and work weekends or holidays as required for activations
- Bachelor’s degree
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.