What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern time zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
You are a passionate and thoughtful team leader for our creative-idea-generating, strategic-thinking, client-problem-solving community, giving a voice to our client’s business, marketing, and overall presence. You represent and positively reinforce the role of the agency to our clients through the quality of your thinking, presentation skills, relationship-building abilities, and passion for their brands/products and our business/vision/POV.
You love to develop close relationships with your clients and thrive in the role of strategic partner and advisor. You have a strong sense of responsibility for ensuring client satisfaction and accountability for successful delivery to clients on all aspects of a project or program.
You are an organized team player who also loves to build strong relationships internally and has a passion for motivating and mentoring individuals. You can problem solve and manage complex projects and situations in a team-based, fast paced environment.
You have a passion for events and live experiences.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand clients’ business and its challenges and serve as a trusted advisor to drive extraordinary solutions
- Build, own, and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are listened to, understood and acted on in a timely way
- Be a champion of extraordinary work by providing inspiration, leadership and expertise in the agency’s offerings
- Drive team process and collaboration to achieve business success
- Excel in presentations in front of the client and external partners and be seen as a credible voice on behalf of the agency
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with the client and internal teams to ensure alignment regarding roles, responsibilities, budgets, schedules and status
- Partner with production on the development of scopes of work, budgets, staffing plans and schedules for incremental and new projects
- Manage the profitability of work – be cost-conscious of account handling expenses and alert to opportunities for growth in other project assignments
- Grow client revenue and oversee client profitability, resulting in year-over-year growth
- Identify organic growth opportunities within existing business and new revenue streams
- Maintain a current and intensive knowledge of the client’s business to direct and contribute to their marketing and advertising plans; using knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes
- Understand client’s business and its needs, allowing the agency to drive the client’s business forward and the client to be recognized for extraordinary work
- Lead new business opportunities through internal process: qualifying opportunities, lead/oversee pitch process, own deliverables (RFP or pitch deck)
- Identify internal growth opportunities through partnerships within the Jack, DXTRA or IPG network
- Partner with Brand Marketing to develop Award submissions and Case Studies where relevant
- Inspire and drive a spirit of teamwork and collaboration
- Manage junior or mid-level staff, including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation
- Foster positive overall team dynamic while managing workflow of initiatives from start to finish
- Conduct regular team meetings and manage inter-team relationships to maximize team success
- Mentor junior team members, providing growth opportunities and ongoing guidance
- Develop strong partnerships with creative, strategy and production team members to ensure on target and effective program development and delivery
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- You are a passionate, respectful, driven and proven leader.
- You have 8+ years of relevant marketing or client services experience.
- You have experience with experiential and/or event marketing.
- You have experience managing or mentoring junior level employees.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- You can work effectively in a team environment with diverse perspectives.
- You are self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.