What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Senior Account Manager
London, England, United Kingdom
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As the Senior Account Manager, you will lead a medium piece of retained business and are a point of contact for the client. You’ll manage all program initiatives end-to-end and ensure high quality, on-time delivery of work. You’ll be accountable for managing inter-team dynamics by providing ongoing oversight and mentoring team members to ensure deliverables are achieved on time, on budget and on strategy. You’ll also act as point person for external partnership with client stakeholders, third parties and agency collaborators.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for project process from planning to creative through execution
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a satisfactory way
- Establish and guide appropriate processes for team and client collaboration in order to achieve business success on behalf of the client
- Be confident to present in front of the client and external partners and be seen as credible voice on behalf of the agency
- Maintain a current knowledge of the client’s business in order to direct and contribute to their marketing and advertising plans; using knowledge to anticipate the need for strategic changes
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with the client in order to ensure alignment regarding roles, responsibilities, budgets, schedules and status
- Review creative work-in-progress and provide recommendations for improvements before client presentations
- Lead the development of scopes of work, budgets, staffing plans and schedules for all work, including incremental and new projects (in partnership with Production)
- Manage the profitability of work – be cost-conscious of account handling expenses and alert to opportunities for growth in other project assignments
- Oversee existing budgets, schedules, and staffing plans (in-house and freelance resources), including ongoing reporting
- Confidently negotiate with external parties in order to create successful collaborations on behalf of the client
- Identify organic growth opportunities within existing business and new revenue streams
- Exceed expectations with the overall quality of the work (ideas & impact), yielding recognition from the industry, award shows & clients
- Understand the brand’s DNA; know what drives brand affinity, engagement and purchase behavior
- Foster positive overall team dynamic while managing workflow of initiatives from start to finish
- Conduct regular team meetings and manage inter-team relationships in order to maximize team success
- Mentor junior team members, providing growth opportunities and ongoing guidance
- Work on pitches within the agency
What we are looking for
- Recommended years of experience: 3 to 4+ years
- Confidence and organizational skills - you'll be collaborating and coordinating with various departments and teams
- Experience / ability to lead client accounts
- Able to work onsite in London onsite 3 days/week with remote flexibility
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.