What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
London, England, United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Finance team of a global brand experience agency as a Finance Assistant. The role is perfect for an entry level candidate continuing a career in Finance or a Finance Graduate eager to develop a career in finance. Reporting into the Financial Controller, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for processing supplier invoices and expenses as well as supporting the wider team as needed.
We are based in Hammersmith and the successful candidate will be required to be in the office 3 days per week.
- Daily processing of expense claims onto system – claims to be checked against the company policy, processed and paid within 14 days of receipt.
- Resolving queries raised during review with individuals and the Senior Management team.
- The chasing of outstanding floats and credit card reconciliation’s from employees and freelancers.
- Management of company prepaid cards i.e. loading, unloading and assigning.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices onto system - all invoices to be processed within 24 hours of receipt.
- Coding and matching invoices to Purchase Orders.
- Raise non-billable P.O.’s when required.
- Processing New Supplier requests
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Processing and settlement of Amex GBT Travel monthly charges
- Ensuring all items processed have been filed in a timely fashion – within 48 hours.
- Managing the aged expenses and payable list and making sure any outstanding balances over 60 days are prioritized and cleared.
- Reviewing the expense policy and making sure it is up to date and current for the business.
- Assisting in doing an on boarding for new employees on the expense system and expense policy.
- Ad hoc projects when required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Organized and excellent time management
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Driven personality
- Basic excel skills
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.