What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Ad Ops Specialist
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern Time Zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
We are seeking a razor-sharp Ad Operations Specialist for our Boston office who is ready to take the next big step forward in their career. You will be responsible for the successful execution and delivery of all go-to-market/paid media campaigns. You’ll lead and administer campaign activation from inception/initial setup, trafficking, post-launch in-market validation, pacing/delivery, to fine-tuning and optimization, status reporting and third-party audit/verification reviews to ensure that campaign deliverables align with the campaign strategy are executed flawlessly and exceed benchmarks.
The role is primarily one of collaboration with and orchestration of Go-To-Market Strategy, Media Planning, Production, Media Platform Specialist & Vendors and Analytics across a variety of nation-wide or global clients leveraging digital-first channel strategies.
You will enjoy proactively identifying and implementing productivity and efficiency improvements; have extreme drive and intensity; stellar people skills and personality; great analytics chops; and a passion for digital media.
This role presents an opportunity for a motivated professional with agency experience to gain exposure to a diverse set of work, enjoy a high level of independence, and a sense of ownership of deliverables. Candidates should have experience in and a desire to work with B2C and B2B clients.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with a team of Strategists, Media Planners, Platform Specialists and Producers, to ensure effective delivery of digital media plans and drive the day-to-day execution of go-to-market campaigns to meet strategic objectives and client expectations for a broad spectrum of accounts.
- Act as the conductor and orchestrator by driving and owning the process - from planning to coordinating individual deliverables across key functions, campaign set-up and execution, testing, troubleshooting and revising creative ad executions across a variety of channels and placements, while monitoring delivery, performing necessary optimizations and reporting as needed.
- Manage the relationships between team members, addressing problems and implementing solutions, and supervising the output of their work to make sure that it matches the brief.
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to internal and client contacts.
- Responsible for liaising with media partners and vendors to ensure the proper set-up and deployment of campaigns, accurate reporting, optimization and fulfillment of campaign delivery, such as
- Collecting and distributing accurate ad specifications to team
- Ensuring platform access and set up
- Management of media and tracking pixels
- Trafficking of all assets for campaign set and QA
- Ensure ad creative adheres to technical specifications and troubleshoot creative issues that affect implementation, tracking and/or reporting.
- Complete quality assurance and testing of creative assets to ensure proper functionality across browsers.
- Perform quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure proper functionality across browsers and that line items and creative have been set up correctly and are delivering across all platforms and devices
- Pixel and tag generation, implementation and quality assurance
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance.
- Aggregate and organize data from various sources for Media Planner review
- Perform reconciliations between media plans and 3rd party ad delivery.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to quickly resolve technical issues.
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Maintain records of creative assets and internal documents that track creative assets and campaign execution.
- Budget management including assistance in allocation of monthly budgets, issuance/revisions of monthly insertion orders, oversight of client’s billing and financial reconciliation on a monthly and quarterly basis and resolution of media invoice and ad service fee discrepancies
- Identify workflow inefficiencies and address ideas to improve the ad ops process
- Additional projects and tasks supporting Strategy, Media Planning and Production where required.
- Maintain awareness of new marketing platforms and techniques, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 2-4+ years of experience leading Ad Operations with increasing levels of responsibility
- Knowledge of ad technology and ad serving tools, such as DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with key social and digital platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Ability to work at high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation while collaborating cross-functionally
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience working on complete campaign lifecycle
- Highly analytical and comfortable setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools for insights
- Exceptional project management skills with a sense of urgency to meet deliverables
- Experience supporting the build-out and scaling of the role and function is a plus
- Possess incredible attention to detail – you genuinely enjoy triple checking your work!
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently, and collaboratively
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2021, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.