What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Project Coordinator - Event Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and energetic Project Coordinator in support of our luxury automotive account. This person will independently manage small programs or parts of larger programs ensuring that client needs are met and exceeded.
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Provide clear communications to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, and schedules for assigned programs
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Provide seamless execution
- Ensure project/program is delivered on-time and flawless
- Schedule regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure that the highest possible quality is delivered
- Ensure that the client need is solved by the project deliverables
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Valued by client and team members
- Owns delivery of assigned client deliverables
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Marketing preferred)
- 1-2 years’ experience required in client relations, marketing, automotive industry or similar
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment supporting several client workstreams
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Project & Office
- Demonstrated production and account competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, organizational sophistication, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.