What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director
Chicago, Illinois, United States
*** US Remote - Eastern Time preferred ***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As an Associate Creative Director, you will be developing innovative solutions that solve client marketing and communication challenges. You inspire and oversee junior team members and strengthen the creative process through collaboration and communication with the broader team to ensure the delivery of extraordinary creative solutions.
You are a creative, conceptual, and a strategic thinker with extraordinary design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across the range of media channels. You are a team player who dreams in color, thinks in pictures, and lives for the big ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand the strategy as outlined in the brief, and develop work that is on-brief and on-brand
- Work with CD and GCD to refine ideas and elevate the creative vision
- Manage multiple creative projects simultaneously, ensuring they flawlessly deliver on goals
- Work with the production team to assess project scope, advising on creative to ensure ideas are as powerful as they are when pitched
- Effectively communicate project vision to broader team and work in partnership to strengthen the creative integrity of the work
- Help develop strong client presentations that demonstrate compelling storytelling, and the ability to bring to life creative concepts through effective copy and visuals
- Present creative concepts/programs to clients and partners, reinforcing strategic approach, idea, design rationale and overall creative vision
- Participate in new business pitches, interacting with clients as needed to develop extraordinary work
- Contribute to future planning and business development strategies for new and existing clients
- Engage with clients on project work, providing credibility, building trust, and strengthening overall agency relationship
- Coach junior creatives, vendors, and other partners by delivering specific, constructive feedback to elevate the work
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively assists and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 7+ years of hands-on work experience coupled with some management experience (you know when to be a team player and when to lead a team)
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD) with ability and willingness to execute production-ready files across channels
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital channels and the specs involved in executing an integrated marketing campaign: i.e., landing pages, videos (for web and social), organic social, emails, white papers, paid media, etc.
- Embraces positive culture and relay it to junior teammates—you look for solutions and proactively contribute to the culture
- Embrace and model our core values of passion, agility, and respect
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, in some instances proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.