What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Designer - POP
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern Time Zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As a Designer, you generate innovative visual solutions that creatively deliver on the strategy and solve client challenges. You understand the client’s brand and help ensure the quality and consistency of design deliverables, while also having a solid understanding of design principles across, digital, print, packaging, and point of purchase.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with ACDs and CDs to develop innovative design concepts to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work with senior members of the team to fine-tune and execute ideas and presentations
- Partner with Copywriter to ensure copy and design work to unite the concepts
- Effectively communicate your project vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design
- Lead the design concept for multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Sketch layouts for food shoots, and articulate vision to the internal team and photographer (experience with food photography is a HUGE plus)
- Comprehend the clients’ business, staying tuned in to business objectives and keeping abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- Work with the production team to discern the scope and ensure your ideas work within project parameters
- Refine your craft by staying up on cultural trends, latest technology, and participating in relevant training
- Take responsibility for the quality of your work throughout all stages of the project
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
- Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Travel to meet clients
- May play a role in new business pitches
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 3+ years of creative experience
- Experience designing for print, point of purchase, and you possess strong typography skills and an elevated design aesthetic
- Able to work both independently and within a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and assist Art Directors during peak workloads
- Comprehension of the creative process and how it fits within an agency setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD) with ability and willingness to execute production ready files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- An inspiring creative who sets an example and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.