What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Senior Production Coordinator
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Eastern Time zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As the Senior Production Coordinator, you will assist the production and account teams within our Boston office. The majority of the time will be spent managing projects and deliverables for clients and liaising with multiple internal teams.
You will be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and assist across multiple efforts. You’ll also have an astute attention to detail, be a self-learner and happy in a highly collaborative environment.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist client lead in providing clear communications to the client
- Update status reports and maintain lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Provide comprehensive and timely meeting notes
- Develop a knowledge and comprehension of client business
- Assist Account team in ensuring clear communications to the client by recording communications, preparing and sending call agendas, taking accurate minutes of calls and meetings, capturing action items and distributing meeting notes to relevant parties
- Work with production lead to establish and maintain a production schedule.
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate communications between team members, as well as resource needs
- Complete creative work orders that synthesize feedback and next steps
- Coordinate with key vendors for items such as translations and stock imagery
- Work in Jack’s budget system on all aspects of finance including updating budgets, running weekly burn reports, creating POs, change orders and processing invoices
- Assist in establishing billing schedule with accounting and client
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed
Creative, Strategic and Development Assistance
- Actively work with team members to ensure the smooth delivery of work.
- Assist in delivering the highest possible quality
- Participate in brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
- Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
- Experience with QSR industry including knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends is helpful.
- College degree preferred.
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.