What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
***US Remote - Central and Eastern Time Zone preferred***
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton, we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
We’re not looking for just any HR professional. We’re looking for someone that will help us create a great place to work - one where employees can do their best work and have fun doing it. You’ll be a trusted resource to employees and managers in all HR functions including onboarding, operations, benefits, and other HR projects.
What you’ll be doing
As an HR Coordinator, you will provide support to the HR team and perform administrative HR duties across Jack Morton and Genuine, our sister agency. This role will be supporting the Talent Experience/Operations team while specializing in the area of Benefits.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all benefit-related questions
- Support the benefits manager with employee leaves of absence (LOA) which includes tracking requests, providing accurate information on eligibility, and connecting employees to our third party leave administrator
- Manage the Paid Time Off (PTO) tracker ensuring that all employees have accurate PTO balances reflected in the system and can submit requests for time off
- Support the annual open enrollment process by communicating key changes and deadlines
- Assist employees with new hire benefit enrollment through our online portal, as well as qualifying life event changes
- Assist with benefit-related communications, presentations, policy updates, and reporting
- Support the onboarding process to ensure a positive and effective onboarding experience
- Continuously monitor the AskHR email inbox answering questions directly or directing questions to the appropriate teams
- Maintain and update our SharePoint site
- Serve as a trusted resource for new hires, staff, and managers
- Provide support for our global diversity and inclusion program, as necessary
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- Exposure to, passion for and/or basic knowledge of employee benefit programs
- Basic experience with leaves of absence a plus but not required
- Beginner or advanced knowledge working in SharePoint
- Customer/client service experience
- Superior multitasking and prioritization abilities
- Ability to maintain a high-touch approach of empathy and patience
- Great attention to detail
- Strong technical skills/experience using HR systems
- Solid collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.