What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Associate Producer - Multimedia
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Associate Multimedia Producer to collaborate in the creation of extraordinary and original videos for our clients. We are seeking an inspired professional that lives at the intersection of creativity and meticulous planning. Working within the Multimedia Department, the Associate Multimedia Producer will assist with the management of projects from prep to wrap, completing high-volume projects with enthusiasm and ensure that projects exceed client expectations. If you have video-production experience, excellent time management skills and a snazzy eye for detail, this may be the role for you!
- Collaborate with the Multimedia Department’s Team Members.
- Actively participate in agency video strategy and production
- Help conceptualize and plan, and then produce videos of various lengths and formats
- Assist our Creative Design Teams on asset searches, documentation and tracking
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- At least 3 years’ professional experience creating video content
- Knowledge and experience across every part of the video-production process
- Proven experience participating in a creative project from pre-production to delivery
- Must be able to work independently as well as on a team under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting and discussing projects and concepts
- Proven track record of participating on successful video-content projects from concept to completion including scheduling and asset tracking,
- Comfortable with working on multiple major projects at the same time
- Knowledge of videography, still photography, sound production, and video editing.
What we expect from you:
- You’re a take-charge person who understands the importance of collaboration and communication.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Have a familiarity with image- and music-rights management.
- Demonstrated production competencies for results, team effectiveness, organizational sophistication, attention to detail, flexibility, and professional confidence.
- Experience in the automotive industry is a plus.
How you can support our culture:
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment.
- You’re creative at heart but also very responsible and practical.
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
What we require:
- At least 3 years of video-production experience
- Willing to travel up to 25% and work weekends if necessary.
- Willing to work on production sets or as part of a production team.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.