What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
London, England, United Kingdom
We believe in Extraordinary.
Jack Morton is a brand experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our award-winning experiences are imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Be Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people. Founded by a man nearly a century ago who believed that experiences move people to act, we continue to live by this notion today. We are a dedicated team of strategists, creative innovators, world-class designers, futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
As a Producer, you’re deep in the work of creating extraordinary live and hybrid experiences. You are actively managing small programs or workstreams of larger programs, ensuring we deliver on our promise, with a team that’s having fun. You’ll be involved in budget management, production, technical and creative. You’ll be the glue that knits all these teams together, and makes sure we create something extraordinary for our audiences, and for our clients. You thrive in this wonderous chaotic world of live event production, have a thirst to learn, and love figuring it out.
The Producer’s role is to ensure that all aspects of a program(s) are successfully delivered to the client. The Producer is also responsible for the fiscal health of the program and for communicating effectively with the team and the client. A Producer is typically responsible for executing medium-sized programs. This role will have oversight across key workstreams and personnel within a key account.
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Partner with key account discipline leads to oversee the development of incremental program proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions across multiple workstreams. Ensures PCNs are clearly communicated to client and approved
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items
- Working with the key account team members, manage the program process from strategy to creative through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools
- Define roles and responsibilities of the project team
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback.
- Manage resources; identify, negotiate and book external resources as needed
- Working with the key account team members, create program budgets and manage the revenue throughout client programs
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage/mitigate third party costs
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing.
- Ensure budget and PO systems are up-to-date on your assigned program
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Track record for coming up with creative solutions to problems
- Repeat business with client
- Profitable budget management
- 3-6 plus years of marketing/ client services experience with at least last 3 years delivering solutions
- Specific experience in producing consumer marketing programs
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- A passion for solving problems and a demonstrated ability to think creatively about solutions
- Excellent business and report-writing skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a team
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.