What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Freelance Associate Creative Director
London, England, United Kingdom
Associate Creative Director
Associate Creative Directors are part support workers and part supervisors, assisting Creative Directors with creative direction and team supervision across a multitude of experiential virtual, IRL projects and campaigns. They are a leader, a creative mind and a creative coordinator all in one.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you will help develop creative concepts and directions for multi-channel projects. This will require a conceptual thinker who is a self-starter with a design, digital and content focus.
- You will be a great communicator with the ability to illustrate concepts and ideas clearly to other members of the team and clients.
- You will be able to oversee multiple projects at one time. This will include confirming timelines with the producer, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project.
- Ensuring quality control for your projects by reviewing and editing your team’s products prior to sharing with the Creative Director.
- Remaining involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs and/or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client.
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations within the creative department
- Strong knowledge of creative practices such as brand development, UI, UX, storytelling, art direction, digital and content design
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work at best within a team
- Self-starter, able to see what needs doing rather than waiting for instruction
- Experience organising and supervising a team of creatives across multiple skillsets
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications and Sketch
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.