What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As an Associate Producer, you’re deep in the work of creating extraordinary live and hybrid experiences. You are actively managing small programs or workstreams of larger programs, ensuring we deliver on our promise, with a team that’s having fun. You’ll be involved in budget management, production, technical and creative. You’ll be the glue that knits all these teams together and makes sure we create something extraordinary for our audiences, and for our clients. You thrive in this wonderous chaotic world of live event production, have a thirst to learn, and love figuring it out.
You are you, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- Assume accountability for defined client deliverables, ensuring client needs are met and exceeded
- Maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood, and addressed in a timely way
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Ensure project/ program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Schedule regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met, and teams are set up for success
- Manage production assets
- Support and manage production logistics
- Assist in maintaining and developing production and travel schedules
- Coordinate and manage crew travel
- Manage program wrap-up and archiving
- Coordinate production estimates and invoices
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- 2-4 years brand experience production experience required
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and able to learn quickly
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Must have high level of professionalism and a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Photoshop, MS PowerPoint and Keynote is a plus
- Some travel required
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.