What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Tradeshow Account Manager
New York, New York, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So, if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
Jack Morton Exhibits
Jack Morton Exhibits designs and executes tradeshow programs, mobile tours, and permanent installation environments for leading brands across industries. We have earned a reputation as a strategic agency partner —combining brand strategy, artistry, craftsmanship and exceptional customer service.
The Account Manager reports to the VP, Director of Account Management and ensures that all aspects of a project(s) are successfully delivered to the client.
That brings us to you.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead mid to large-size projects (managing 600K-800K in revenue annually)
- Participate in the development of solutions that leverage offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, schedules, and staffing plans.
- Negotiate and coordinate with third party resources for show related items
- Build and maintain effective client relationships
Project Delivery & Team Management
- Manage, help train and delegate to support team members where appropriate
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
- Oversee project process from planning to creative to execution
- Partnering with the Project Manager ensure project/ program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Manage resources; identify, negotiate, and book external resources as needed
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Create project budgets and manage the revenue throughout client deliverables and translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Follow up directly with client, as required, to resolve unpaid invoices in a timely fashion
- Provide timely & accurate financial information to finance team while also ensuring internal finance systems are updated.
- Participate actively in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas for projects
- Communicate client needs to creative team and creative ideas to client
- Ensure creative deliverables are meeting client needs and completed on time and on budget
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- College degree
- 4-6 plus years of marketing/ client services experience
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated account management competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, professional confidence, sales drive and influencing others.
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place to Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.