What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Event Marketing Intern (Experiential)
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Event Marketing Intern
Do you love planning and executing events? If yes, then this is the internship for you! The Event Marketing Intern works with our Brand teams to help bring to life all of Jack’s creative sparks and thoughtful insights. You’ll be an integral part of making sure communication within our teams is clear and consistent, keeping them informed every step of the way. You’ll also take brilliant ideas and brilliantly execute them. You are the go-to for making our extraordinary work happen in Jack Morton’s North Central regional office (Located in Naperville, IL, suburb of Chicago).
What you’ll do
- Assist in the planning and coordination of promotional events and sponsorships for General Motors
- Support the Brand teams to execute program segments
- Assist with post-event reporting, vehicle logistics, display coordination, and on-site event management
- Support communication processes of GM brands through pitch decks, activation notices, recaps, updates, etc.
- Seek and develop fresh brand, product, and audience insights.
- Track project progress to ensure timelines are followed and updated accordingly
- Commit to 10 weeks of hard work, learning, and fun, day in, day out
What you’ll bring to Jack
- College Degree or degree in progress. Great fits: Degrees in Communications, Business, Marketing, Advertising, and Psychology
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and a proactive mentality in any project you complete
- Superior communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Who you are!
- A rising college junior, senior, recent grad or grad student
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
- Enjoy working with diverse teams
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
What you gain
- We provide an intern experience as extraordinary as the work we deliver for our clients. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves (check out our blog and Instagram for more on that). You can expect to learn and grow from the best in the business and gain valuable agency experience while meeting and working with incredible people during a summer you’ll never forget.
Last, but not least
Overachiever? We love it. Feel free to add a note (300 words max) addressing the following when you apply:
- Why are you interested in Jack and this particular role?
- Tell us: “Why choose me?”
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.