What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Creative Director - Design
New York, New York, United States
**NY area preferred, open to US remote Eastern or Central Time Zone**
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
As a Creative Director, you’ll be accountable for generating big, brave, bold creative ideas and helping direct how those ideas come to life. You’ll report directly to the Executive Creative Director of the New York office. You come from a background in art direction or copywriting, and always bring fresh ideas to the table.
What you’ll be doing
- Generate big creative ideas that grow business, garner fame and win awards.
- Help direct and execute the expression of those ideas across all experience media including live and virtual events.
- Present your ideas in a compelling way to internal audiences and clients.
- Be a vocal participant in the development of the creative brief and partner with the strategy team to ensure the work delivers on the brief.
- Partner with account and production leadership to ensure your ideas deliver on business objectives and are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched.
- Collaborate effectively with the cross-functional team.
- Take ownership of the creative product that leaves the office, continually critiquing the quality of all creative output on assigned projects.
- Help build the agency's reputation and relationships with clients.
- Lead key new business pitches.
- Contribute to building award-winning case studies.
- Manage, mentor, coach, hire, recruit and fiercely protect the agency culture that makes Jack a great place to work.
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- 8+ years of overall creative experience preferably at a leading brand or ideas-driven agency
- A strong creative pedigree with a track record of delivering award-winning creative work
- Management experience (experience leading a team – formally or informally)
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing brave creative ideas
- An unwavering curiosity for creative and cultural innovation
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or rigorous testing. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation due to disability, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.”
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.