What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Executive Producer, Key Account Team Lead
***Chicago preferred but open to US Remote (East Coast / Midwest preferred for remote)***
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
You're someone who loves producing meetings and events, solving client problems and tackling all the work that goes in to making that happen. You will be responsible for leading the production team on one of our Key Accounts in bringing to life all of Jack's creative sparks and thoughtful insights. Take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the new go-to for making our extraordinary work happen. You will lead work for healthcare and pharmaceutical clients, so experience in and a passion for healthcare work and making a difference in patient’s lives is important.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide leadership oversight across a mix of client engagements including but not limited to Meetings and Events focused on client employees and partners, Content Creation (video / film, motion, presentation content and design, etc.), branding and instructional design.
- Ensure all programs are adequately staffed in collaboration with the team’s Producer / Production Manager, Resourcing Team, and Discipline leaders
- Team is supported, has a voice and a champion
- Working with our Director of Production to provide visibility to key challenges, successes, and insights across this key account
- Partnering with the teams Producer/ Production Manager to evolve and implement best practices
- Responsible for the fiscal health across all programs and account
- High level understanding of all projects
- Responsible for Executive Producing key programs on the account across the year whether in providing leadership oversight or day to day program management as the primary POC with the client.
- Pharma experience ideal but not mandatory
With our clients:
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans as they relate to solutions. Ensure client SOW template and invoicing details are followed. Work with team to ensure the project changes are clearly communicated to client and approved.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure consistency between programs and processes and ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/ action items
With our teams:
- Working with the core leadership team to, manage the program process from creative through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools.
- Ensure teams are meeting regularly and communicating across disciplines to optimize collaboration and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- In partnership with Jack Chicago Director of Production, provide learning opportunities for team members – both internal and freelance (reconciliation, updating procim, etc)
- Work in partnership with Resource Manager to provide smooth team integration
- Participate in Creative Brief process
- Look for innovative solutions and production methods ongoing to impact active work.
- Help teams ensure the integrity of the creative treatment is reflected in program deliverables
- Active participant in finance meetings and communications – including forecasting meetings
- Oversee all projects and manage third party costs
- Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships
- Review all program reconciliation and program costs against budget
How you succeed:
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Be an active partner with the account leadership to retain repeat business with client
- Profitable budget management
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if you also have…
- College degree
- About 7+ years of marketing / client services experience, including delivering solutions
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Savvy in Microsoft teams/Sharepoint and/or Procim a plus
Who you are:
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You're able to change course at the drop of a hat!
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
- Inclusive: you actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
This role requires the ability to comply with COVID-19 health and safety protocols, including proof of COVID-19 vaccination and/or rigorous testing. Any employees utilizing New York or Chicago office locations must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose). Therefore, if hired, candidates must present proof of vaccination before start date. Candidates may request an accommodation with a valid medical exemption, sincerely held religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.