What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Account Manager (Contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
Your chance to Be Extraordinary
Jack Morton is a brand experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our award-winning experiences are imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Be Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people. Founded by a man nearly a century ago who believed that experiences move people to act, we continue to live by this notion today. We are a dedicated team of strategists, creative innovators, world-class designers, futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
We’re offering the opportunity to join a highly successful client team as an account manager, working alongside team members to create extraordinary experiences and deliver exceptional client service. The role is offered on an initial 6 month contract with the potential to stay for longer and enjoy an amazing career at Jack.
- Owns projects and work streams, oversees profitability and provides ongoing status updates to the client lead
- Manage project process from opportunity brief to strategy development to creative through execution
- Ensure that appropriate measurement metrics are in place to meet client’s business needs
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items, including project change notifications
- Identify incremental organic growth opportunities with clients and guide the development, writing and presentation of proposals for these opportunities including scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Drive effective solutions for client(s) by understanding their industry, organization and business issues
- Represent the agency, effectively communicating and selling agency ideas and recommending solutions
- Supports new business process and owns development of capabilities decks and case studies
- Delegate to, coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all programs
- Build relationships with mid-level clients
- 2+ years account management experience
- Healthcare experience would be beneficial but not imperative
- You display an enthusiasm to develop and grow new business opportunities and to gain a thorough understanding of clients’ business and strategy
- You keep up-to-date with current marketing thinking, theory and practice as well as the event/creative/media industry
- You are great with people at all levels
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
- You are highly organised with excellent administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- You have a good understanding of creative production processes; design and print; film and video; digital; and speaker support
- You have two years’ experience in production and/or account management experience in a related field
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.