What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re hiring. See our latest marketing jobs below.
The latest marketing jobs at Jack
Senior Account Director - Luxury Automotive
Detroit, Michigan, United States
We are searching for an experienced account lead that is influential, innovative, and nimble with pedigree in luxury and automotive. This position will serve as the point person for an important group of long-term, high-profile Jack Morton projects that will commence on behalf of our high end automotive client in 2022. This highly visible, newly created position will be responsible for strategizing and developing programming around an important halo car launch and executing multiple high-profile events around the country.
The role ultimately requires dexterity in organizing an orchestra across several cross-functional teams both at Jack Morton and our client.
Part operational lead, part trend-setter, part producer, part client whisperer, this role’s success will be determined by how well one inspires confidence with client stakeholders, and Jack Morton department heads to accelerate never-been-done before projects, while staying in process and executing each project, flawlessly.
(Candidate can be located in Detroit, MI or New York, NY)
- Deep understanding of the luxury market
- Steeped in global culture and what moves consumers IRL
- Team Player
- Polished communicator – both written and verbal, with strong PowerPoint/presentation skills
- Has a point of view, but is known for listening to others and apply varying differences in thought to their work
- Direct strategy development and tactical rollout for assigned work
- Develop new ideas and future possibilities for clients
- Understand clients’ business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive effective solutions
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all clients’ needs are listened to, understood and responded to in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
- Manage budget communication to the client
- Collaborate with strategy, analytics, creative and production teammates
- Ensure strong measurement metrics are in play
- Deep trusted advisor relationships within the client
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams
- 15 plus years of marketing/client services experience
- College degree is required
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to build and maintain key relationships, alliances, and partnerships with a variety of participants and facilitate a variety of communications and projects on behalf of the stakeholders involved
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills are needed to gain support for event marketing programs
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- At least 10 years of strong staff and project supervisory experience a must
- Willing to Travel up to 35% and work weekends if necessary (Frequent event travel and several day trips for meetings)
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.