What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Freelance 3D Illustration & Design Assistant - New York
New York, New York, United States
Freelance 3D Illustration & Design Assistant
Do you watch Late Night with Stephen Colbert? SportsCenter? The CBS Evening News? Jack Morton has designed all those sets – and more! -- and now so can you! Jack Morton Worldwide New York is seeking a freelance 3D Illustration & Design Assistant to work with our Emmy award-winning Broadcast and Environmental design team. The Illustration & Design Assistant will work directly with the team to visualize solutions for broadcast studio environments and live experiences.
What you’ll do
- Assist our Illustration / Design department in the visualization stage of the design process.
- Learn and advance in the 3D and 2D software we use in the studio (Photoshop and Cinema 4D)
- Use 3D and 2D software to produce sketches of design concepts.
- Gain a full understanding of our design process, from concept to build.
What you’ll bring to Jack
- Background in design-related field. College degree or degree in process. Great Fits: Exhibit Design, Industrial Design, Fine Arts, Architecture, Interior Design, Theatre/Film and Graphic Design.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline drive, and highly collaborative/team-based environment.
Not required, but a plus
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency is a huge plus.
- Experience with 3D software (3D modeling, texturing and lighting) or designing textures for 3D environments.
- Sketching, digital rendering or technical drawing skills.
Who you are
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.