What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Digital Project Manager
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and creative Digital Project Manager to join our Detroit office. The Project Manager’s role is to ensure that all aspects of a program(s) are successfully delivered to the client, including the fiscal health of the program and for communicating effectively with all stakeholders.
Here’s the job:
- Define a digital project's scope then estimate workloads, budgets and schedules
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall project management styles
- Maintain, manage, and delegate internal and external resources effectively then track performance
- Utilize various project management programs relative to digital projects
- Work with client stakeholders to manage existing digital assets
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- You’re comfortable in front of clients and confident in your role
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
What we require:
- Experience in relevant fields, like interactive, digital, or web project management required
- Experience and good understanding of QA, web development, content development, usability, design, requirement definition, and web strategies
- Experience in gathering and documenting digital project requirements and/or UI/UX Wireframing experience
- Experience producing large CMS powered websites and possess familiarity with content management systems
- An understanding of design experience – UX, visual, or brand
- Perhaps an understanding of Scrum process a plus
- Understand the lifecycle of digital projects
- At least 7 years of experience working as a Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.