What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Chicago, Illinois, United States
**Chicago highly preferred, may consider US remote**
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
You are a passionate and thoughtful Account Director (with B2C experience) for our creative-idea-generating, strategic-thinking, client-problem-solving community, giving a voice for our client’s business, marketing, and overall presence. You will help the agency evangelize Jack Morton to our clients at a personal level through the quality of your thinking, presentation skills, relationship-building abilities, and passion for their brands/products and our business/vision/POV.
Most importantly you are YOU, and we would have it no other way.
What you’ll be doing
- You understand clients’ business and business issues and serve as a trusted advisor to drive extraordinary solutions
- Collaborate with your team to ensure that the work solves our clients’ needs
- You’ll get to contribute new ideas in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients, represent client interests and clearly communicate to internal team
- Be a champion of extraordinary work – by providing inspiration, leadership and expertise in the agency’s offerings
- You’ll grow client revenue with your relationship building skills and oversee client profitability
- Lead new business opportunities through internal process: qualifying opportunities, lead/oversee pitch process, and own deliverables (RFP or pitch deck)
- Identify internal partnership opportunities within Jack, CMG or IPG network and manage partner deliverables
- Because we all love to see how we’re doing, you’ll partner with Brand Marketing to develop Award submissions and Case Studies
- You will lead regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met while tending to the growth of your teammates.
- Coach and oversee junior team members by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- Knowledge and experience in branding including sponsorship/partnership/promotional programs
- Agency account leadership experience including leading complex agency engagements spanning multiple brands and clients simultaneously
- Expertise in experiential and sponsorship marketing with integrated marketing
- Strong B2C experience
- Agile business partner, adept in working across different brand teams and core clients alike
- Team player with strong problem solving, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated self-starter who can build great relationships
- Strong knowledge of brand strategy and audience targeting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.