At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. We’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
That brings us to you.
The Senior Account Executive is the key contact for some clients and ensures all aspects of a project or programme are successfully delivered to the client. This hands-on, client-facing role is accountable for managing creative development and execution of assignments in partnership with the Creative, Strategy and Production teams to ensure successful completion.
You’ll be an organized team player who loves to build strong relationships internally and externally and has a passion for growth and learning. The ideal candidate is able to problem solve and manage projects and logistics in a team-based, fast paced environment.
- Own small projects or segments of project
- Own day-to-day client communications on assigned segments and projects
- Provide clear and concise recaps of meetings and revise as needed
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met and provide status updates of deliverables
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/action items
- Ensure project changes are clearly communicated to client and approved
- Assist in the creative development process by coordinating activities between the Account team and Creative, Production, Strategy, etc. as well as external partner agencies
- Support aspects of new business process, as directed
- Deepen client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Participate in the development of solutions that leverage agency offerings and are mutually beneficial for the client and the agency
- Work with Account team to oversee the development and delivery of client proposals
- Read relevant news and trade publications to identify market trends, competitive activity, and potential client opportunities
- Monitor and analyse competitive/trend information, share with team
- Support the development of case studies
- Support junior team members onboarding and training
- Act as point of contact for client and internal team on general questions
- Build relationships with junior-level clients
- Can independently identify issues or problems and recommend solutions
- Speaks with authority and confidence
- Proficient written communication (requires little/no revision from supervisor)
- Able to present information to internal team in professional manner
- Begin to demonstrate job specific subject matter expertise
- Positive, productive relationship with client
- Understanding of client’s business and target audience
- Understanding of the agency’s role with client and agency partner
Recommended years of experience: 2+ years