What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Coordinator, Brand Partnerships & Strategy
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way. At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We’re a global brand experience agency, and best known for experiential and sponsorship marketing.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
We’re looking for a coordinator to join our Brand Partnerships & Strategy team to support the account team in ensuring client needs are met and exceeded. You will support our brand partnerships, strategy and creative team members in developing the insights and ideas that launch, align, engage and build brands. You’ll be responsible for managing the creative approval process among account alliance partnerships and informing the internal/external teams of insights, guidelines and rules related to each alliance. You'll also learn about the roles and career paths that are open to you as you grow in the position. You'll report to the Manager of Brand Partnerships and Strategy.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide support to SVP, Senior Director and Manager on overarching account management and planning.
- Manage and coordinate regular status calls, distribute meeting notes and recaps, communicate activities, reports and results.
- Create and maintain project tracking documents in a clear, concise and detailed manner including timelines and deadlines, points of view, recaps, agendas, feedback consolidation and requests for projects.
- Oversee day to day management of select partnerships.
- Work with client team members to develop decks and report materials.
- Route national and local partnership creative on behalf of the portfolio
- Drive and manage related communications between brand teams, IAT, field teams and partners
- Develop, maintain and share creative assets, guidelines, logo slicks, best practices, insights, rules and guidelines for key partnerships.
- Create templates and reports to serve IAT and brand needs.
- Work with client team members to develop decks and report materials.
Strategic Client Oversight and Communication:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and a passion for clients’ industry, business, consumer, and brands, including knowledge of their competitive set and industry while updating them on industry trends and best practices.
- Identify, manage, and educate internal/external teams on competitive and comparable landscape/properties; collaborate with other agency partners and within client’s integrated agency team to ensure effective activation of properties at national and local levels.
- Support ongoing delivery to client with the goal of informing optimization of existing programs and consideration of new opportunities.
Research & Analysis:
- Monitor media, trends, and sports + entertainment landscape to provide thought leadership to internal teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Utilize insights to develop new ideas and differentiated brand opportunities in the sponsorship and experiential marketing landscape.
Team Collaboration and Leadership:
- Actively contribute in brainstorming and idea generation sessions with cross-functional teams, both internally and externally with clients.
- Demonstrate leadership and presence in meetings and client interaction.
- Be a source of positivity, inspiration, creativity, and fun.
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if you…
- 2-3 years creative and/or experiential agency experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Must possess ability to handle numerous projects at one time, meet fast turnaround. deadlines, and maintain an eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communications.
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sports marketing, sponsorship marketing, and/or field marketing would be amazing.
- Can manage multiple projects concurrently, inclusive of a detail-oriented approach.
- Excel at teamwork and client service.
- Have extremely strong attention to detail and a high level of organization.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.