What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
VP, Group Account Director
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you.
This is an account leadership role guiding several top consumer brand client relationships. You will help to both develop a vision for the brand experience programs with these accounts and will lead a team who activates against those long-term plans. You’ll oversee overall day-to-day agency performance and agency/client relationships across brand teams and client business units and will be accountable for building successful client partnerships for the agency.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the development and activation of brand experience programs that drive deeper connections between client brands and their target consumer audiences
- Establish productive client partnerships across brands and business units
- Guide and inspire agency team to deliver high level of performance across all facets of client relationship ranging from planning to creative development, program activation and financial management
- Coach and oversee agency team members by providing challenging assignments, driving for extraordinary work and providing ongoing constructive and developmental feedback
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of each client’s business – competitive brands, key markets, competitors, strategies, consumers and target customers and ensure this knowledge is exhibited across the agency team
- Oversee agency’s ongoing delivery of thought leadership in marketing and brand experience to clients in order to inform optimization of existing programs and consideration of new opportunities
- Guide agency’s delivery of measurement and analytics across brand experience programs, including evaluations of partnership opportunities and analytics around program performance
How you’ll succeed:
- Build deep trusted advisor relationships within client teams – demonstrating a vision for the work we are doing and its direct benefit to the client’s business
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of projects and client teams
- Consistent business and account growth within key accounts
How you will support our culture:
- You are driven to collaborate with others towards our client’s ultimate success, and you enjoy taking ownership of both building a vision and working with a team to deliver it
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity, and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- A passion for brand experience and a drive to do things differently
- 12+ years of agency account leadership experience; preferably including experience within CPG, food and beverage industries at a creative agency
- Strong knowledge of brand strategy and audience targeting
- Demonstrated success in leading complex agency engagements spanning multiple brands or business units, effectively serving numerous stakeholders
- Knowledge in experiential and sponsorship marketing experience ideal
- Team player with strong problem solving, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.