What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director (initial 3 month freelance contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
Associate Creative Director (initial 3-month freelance contract)
An exciting, long-term client win means that we are looking to grow our creative team in London. We are seeking an associate creative director, with experience in a similar role, who has worked on live events and, preferably, trade shows user conferences (though this is not essential). You will play an important role on this account, developing creative solutions for a broad portfolio of events and experiences, for a range of audiences all over the world.
Working alongside the creative director to develop creative concepts and direction across a multitude of experiential virtual, IRL projects and campaigns. You would work as an integrated member of the team, collaborating closely with colleagues in client service, strategy and production.
Your ability to persuade both internal stakeholders and clients will be driven not only by the quality of your thinking but also your ability to present compelling narratives.
Working on this new account will be the main focus of your time, though it is anticipated that there will also be opportunities to work on other clients and projects within the agency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working alongside the Creative Director to develop creative concepts and directions for
multi-channel projects. This will require a conceptual thinker and a self-starter with a design
and digital and content focus
- Great communicator with the ability to illustrate concepts and ideas clearly to other members of the team and client
- Able to oversee multiple projects at one time. This will include confirming timelines with the producer, overseeing design direction, ensuring all deadlines are met, confirming clients are satisfied with the results and troubleshooting any issues that may arise during the duration of the project
- Quality control for their projects by reviewing and editing their team’s products prior to sharing with the Creative Director
- Remain involved in production after the sale to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations with the creative department
- Associate Creative Directors are part support workers and part supervisors, assisting Creative Directors with creative direction and team supervision They are a leader, a creative mind and a creative coordinator all in one.
- Strong knowledge of creative practices such as brand development, UI, UX, storytelling, art direction and digital and content design
- High attention to detail across all touch-points of an experience with a consistently high ambition for the output of their work
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work best within a team
- Self-starter, able to see what needs doing rather than waiting for instruction
- Experience organising, resourcing and supervising a team of creatives across multiple skillsets
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially with Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital and emerging technologies; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.