What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Jack Health Trainee (initial 3 month contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
London Trainee Programme 2021
Your chance to Be Extraordinary
Jack Morton is a brand experience agency that exists to reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Born out of smart insights and built creatively with a content-first approach, our award-winning experiences are imaginative and engaging, innovative beyond expectation, and flawlessly executed. Each and every day we are driven to do one thing: Be Extraordinary.
At the core of our agency is our people. Founded by a man nearly a century ago who believed that experiences move people to act, we continue to live by this notion today. We are a dedicated team of strategists, creative innovators, world-class designers, futurists, operational experts and business partners. And we’re looking for motivated, ambitious team players to join us.
What does the Jack Trainee Scheme entail?
We’re offering the opportunity to join our Jack Health team for 3 months, with access to a dedicated line manager and mentor. There will be monthly reviews and an appraisal at the end of the programme, with the potential to stay for longer and enjoy an amazing career.
During this time, you will be paid £100 / day.
You will play a fully integrated role at the agency, working alongside team members to create extraordinary experiences in the healthcare sector and deliver exceptional service for our clients.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Working alongside other departments, including Strategy, Creative, Jack X (our innovation team), Technical and Logistics.
- Coordinating communications between team members
- Conducting research for projects and new business pitches
- Updating status reports, schedules and action lists to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Following internal processes to ensure that all relevant steps are completed
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, partners and other service providers
Who you are:
- You don’t need to have any direct experience, but you do need passion and creativity, with a desire to learn and develop in your career
- You have a keen interest in brands, marketing and, of course, live experiences
- Ideally you have a passion for the healthcare sector
- You have a confident approach and positive outlook, remaining calm under pressure
- You are willing to seize responsibility and enjoy interacting with people at all levels
- You are organised, good at completing tasks and pay attention to the detail, with excellent communication skills
- You are available to start in October 2021
How to apply:
- Please include your CV
- Tell us why you’re interested in Jack and becoming a trainee (200 words max)
- Briefly answer this question: “Why Choose Me?” (200 words max)
- If your CV and answers stand out, you’ll be invited for a telephone interview.
Closing date for applications: Monday 27 September 2021
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.