What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Evaluations (Specialist or Manager)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
At Jack Morton Worldwide, we reimagine what an experience can be. As an industry veteran in experiential marketing, we help clients adapt to the shift from in-person to remote events. It’s just one of the ways we push the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Our agility to pivot a live event or experience and still convey a sense of community and inclusiveness is in our DNA. In fact, it’s what earned us Chief Marketer’s Top Marketing Agencies of 2021 award as a best brand engagement and activation agency.
We are currently seeking an Evaluations (Specialist or Manager*) to join our Evaluations team. This role conducts sponsorship evaluations and cost analyses using proprietary benchmarks and approved methodology. (*Final level dependent on candidate)
Here’s the job:
- Review all sponsorship opportunity for assessments, cost analysis and recommendations.
- Conduct asset evaluations and analyses for client sponsorship programs, including value estimates.
- Evaluate client-approved programs, navigate and analyze critical learning and other associated data utilizing our proprietary benchmarks and process.
- Responsible for evaluating key values and making program recommendations in support of Jack Morton clients.
- Have familiarity with media across all disciplines, including, but not limited to broadcast, print, out of home, digital, etc.
- Develop updates for sponsorship specific system forms and flow as needed.
- Contribute to methodology evolution as warranted.
- Internal agency interaction including maintaining productive working relationship with Account/Brand team, Analytics, Strategy and Contract Administration groups, and clients as necessary.
- Participate in weekly status meetings and contribute as needed to weekly, monthly and/or year-end reports.
- Compile, generate, tabulate and prepare written and/or program evaluations reports.
- Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of analytical experience in either media buying, media planning, event/experiential marketing and/or sponsorship evaluations.
- Interest or knowledge of pricing and mechanics of all media, particularly digital and social media technologies, in order to adapt learnings for experiential marketing applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to present clearly and concisely detailed and complex contractual elements.
- Client service mind-set and ability to present materials and/or findings to a variety of audiences.
- This position requires strong written communication skills along with excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- This function requires strong computer skills including Excel
- Must be self-motivated with capacity for high volume, fast-paced, multiple deadlines and priorities driven environment.
Jack Morton is an EEO Employer - M/F/V/D
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.