What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Program Director, Experiential Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Work closely with senior-level clients as an integral part of the automotive client account management team. Individual will have direct responsibilities for client initiatives and day-to-day interface, communications. Individual will have direct responsibility for managing the team’s project manager(s) and ensuring an effective/efficient project management process for the team, and will be accountable for program timing, deliverables, and budget management. Work closely with the Account leads and internal Strategy/Creative/Analytic team members to provide proactive, thoughtful responses to client asks, always thinking ahead to ensure the account team and client are aligned and that Jack is see as providing superior value to the client.
What we’re looking for:
- Superior knowledge of project management process and success factors
- Develop, manage and coordinate key project meetings with client internal stakeholders and partner agencies
- Knowledge of and ability to facilitate creative, account & production elements as it supports client strategies, objectives, tactics & program specs
- Oversee JMW ideation, collaboration, coordination, production and execution of launch go-to-market initiatives for both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work and direct JMW disciplines as needed – to develop & execute client deliverables
- Full understanding of an integrated marketing approach (both internal & external) with the ability to crossover client disciplines and areas of expertise
- Manage budget communication with client
- Flawless delivery of client commitments, exceeding client expectations
- Deep trusted advisor relationships with the client
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of project and client teams
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment.
What we require:
- 6-8 plus years of marketing/client services experience
- Tour management experience a plus
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated account management competencies: accountability for results, client focus, team effectiveness, developing others, sales drive, organizational sophistication and influencing others.
- Ability to travel required.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.